Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tempting Tuesday: Kiwi Juice


This isn't my favorite juice I've ever had, but this drink is darn right refreshing on a hot summer day...much like TODAY!!!

Carlie C. suggested this recipe to me the other day on FB, so on my way home I stopped by the grocery to get the ingredients that I did not already have in stock.  Simple enough, right?  No, I left with a lot more than what was on my list!  I'm sure this happens to everyone!

It is always fun leaving the grocery with a bunch of fruits and veggies because people always comment about how healthy I am, which then leads into a conversation about juicing...my new favorite subject!

There are a few things that I think I will change to this recipe the next time I make it, but here it is....

Kiwi Juice
4 kiwi fruits
2 green apples (I used granny smith)
1/4 cucumber (about 4 inches)
1 piece of fresh ginger
fresh mint leaves

Enjoy!

Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment