Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to Reality

I know it has been a week since my last post, but I have had little time to think about what I'm going to post about next, much less get any rest.  After a whirl wind weekend in the beautiful Hilton Head, I'm EXHAUSTED!  I got to hang out with some of my best friends from Nashville and made some new friends as well.  Please be patient while I get back into my daily groove and things slow down at my day job.

Wouldn't life be grand if we were able to vacation after our vacation to recoup...even for just one day!?!?!

I leave you with some pictures from my weekend.....

The view from the Bridal Suite!

Our Beautiful Flowers!


The flower and feather details on Jenn's Dress were so sweet!

Groom's Cake!

Lemon Wedding Cake! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment