Thursday, August 25, 2011

How to Pick up a Lady

Why on earth would someone just throw away a table with such sexy legs?



I'm a bit cheap practical when it comes to purchasing furniture, so when I went for a jog in my neighborhood and saw this beauty sitting on the side of the road, waiting for the garbage man to pick her up, I was dumbfounded.  I would take this little lady (with legs like those, it has to be a lady) to Goodwill before leaving her for the garbage man to pick her up, who would not treat her in a respectful manner that she deserves.

I immediately sprinted for the house, grabbed my keys and went back to pick this pretty little thing up.

She needs some TLC (Tender Love from Candice) to give her back her glamour, but she deserves it.  The weather is supposed to be perfect this weekend, so her transformation may begin this weekend.  I'll keep you posted....

If you live in the Nashville area and you are considering throwing out some furniture...consult with me first.

Enjoy,
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment