Friday, July 15, 2011

Tennessee DIY Wedding: Ricka and Christopher

There is something mystical and sweet about getting married in the middle of the woods, and being able to hear the current of a creek just feet away from where you stand.  I was there and part of me still can’t believe that this wedding was reality.  Thank you Lori Ann Photography for allowing me to share these pictures.  Lori specializes in Natural Light Photography and has an amazing way of capturing real, organic moments of the bride and groom.

This wedding was a true DIY wedding.  Ricka, Christopher, their family and friends did everything from the décor, programs, the wooden signs leading guests to the outdoor chapel…EVERYTHING!  I had the privilege of being a part of this gorgeous day as a bridesmaid and it was one of the most unique, fun weddings I have ever been a part of.  I find it hard putting into words exactly what the experience of this day was like, so I will let the pictures do all the talking.  These are just a few of my favorites from the ceremony.  








Isn't she Beautiful!



I love her expression here.







I will share pictures from the reception next week.

vendors
Photography * Lori Ann Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment