Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DIY Tennessee Wedding: Kasey and Ryan

I just adore when a couple decorates their wedding in a way that it is blatantly obvious what a couple loves most.  Kasey and Ryan love country music, fishin', and above all else...EACH OTHER!  Kasey and I have known each other since grade school.  She and I cheered together when I was in the 8th grade and she was in the 6th.  Her mom was even our cheer-leading coach.  I adored her then and I adore her now, but from far away.  Kasey is currently a graphic designer in Paris, TN at Abbott's Print Shop.  She designed all their logo's for the wedding including the logo that is on all the Mason Jars that were given to guests.  I LOVE that idea.  The wedding took place on a family farm in Paris, which is the perfect destination for this small town wedding.  After there sweet outdoor wedding, they moved the festivities to the families barn.  Kasey didn't miss a beat when choosing decor for this wedding.  I've never met Ryan, but I know he is one lucky man to have married Kasey.  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Muench.


B. Photography did an amazing job capturing all the small details of the wedding along with the love that Kasey and Ryan share for each other.  












See the logo that Kasey designed on the Mason Jars(above)...SO CUTE!


Home Brew..YUM!


Everyone deserves that look.



There are so many more that I want to share....

vendors
Photography * B. Photography

Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment